Frequently Asked Questions


My income has changed and I am making less/MORE now, what do I do?

It is your responsibility to immediately report any changes with income as soon as you become aware of them. The rent decrease/increase will become effective, at the latest, on the first day of the month following information verifying your change in income.

Click HERE for more information


I have reported maintenance concerns several times and still no response, what can I do?

Please review WHA prioritization of maintenance in the 2023 annual plan for better reference of tasks and timelines

Click HERE 

Massachusetts Sanitary Code 105 CMR 410

Click HERE to view

If WHA and I have a different interpretation on a rule/regulation or law, what can I do? 

Know the laws! Knowing the laws will help you to better understand any rules or regulations that you may be unsure of. {760 CMR is a compilation of the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) regulations}. 

Click HERE to begin navigating (Happy reading)


Ask a question

Your question still remains unanswered? Submit your own question here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.